Collection of Information:
- We collect information about you when you create an account, purchase a plugin, or use our Services.
- The information we collect may include your name, email address, payment information, and information about the plugins you use.
- We also collect information about your use of our Services, including the plugins you install and the websites on which they are installed.
Use of Information:
- We use the information we collect to provide and improve our Services, process transactions and communicate with you.
- We may also use the information we collect to personalize your experience, send you promotional materials, and send you updates and news about our Services.
- We may use the information we collect to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair any problem.
Disclosure of Information:
- We may share your information with third parties, including vendors and service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- We may also share your information with third parties if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law or to protect our rights.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personal information to Pluggable employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services.
Changes to this Policy:
- We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law.
- You should periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.